We released a new micro version and those are the bugs fixed:
We are releasing this new version with some improvements and fixed bugs:
- 974 - Layer: It’s closed with any element that contains the .ch-close class name.
- 968 - Carousel: redraw() must not go to the first page after calculation.
- 967 - Carousel: Must be able to eliminate its items.
- 966 - Carousel: Align arrows without using inline css.
- 960 - Wrong space between button and links in the form actions.
- 852 - Content: Configuration with cache “false” keeps caching content.
- 738 - isURL method isn’t supporting an specific and valid URL
We are releasing a new version of Mesh.
Mesh is now simpler than the previous version and more light. But the main improvement is that Mesh is responsive.
Let’s take a look at how the columns will be sized. The left image shows you the desktop size, and the right side shows you how it will be displayed in a devices with less than 480px.
With this update, we’re bringing you a new feature and some improvements!
We’re introducing the Wizard component to our CSS Library.
Modal & New Lite Modal
Two little improvements:
- The line under the heading inside the modal was deprecated.
- The paddings were incremented up to 20px.
- The actions are aligned left side instead to the center.
- Modal uses the ch-box-lite class instead ch-box one.
We have added support for the Lite Modal layout.
The following CSS class name has changed and it’s not backward compatible.
ch-form-optionshas changed by
- 778 - Typography: Create a file with typographies styles
- 787 - Loading: It should be transparent
- 780 - Tooltip: Merge styles with shared message boxes
- 806 - Validation: styles were changed
- 809 - CSS Library: general styles adaptation
Bug Fixing, Tasks & little changes
We have some improvements to the framework that requires some changes.
The new Content
The Content feature manages and it is responsible for the content inside the component. Most components like Layer, Modal, Tabs, Validation, Zoom uses this feature.
The content could be have three different sources:
- DOM Element
The DOM Element way was changed
Now you must set the jQuery Object instead of the CSS Selector. Let’s see it in action.
Before this change, it was like the following example.
But now, you must set it in this as a jQuery object.
If you are sending the options as a configuration object do the following.
Maybe you want to add a HTML fragment.
$('.layer').layer($('<p>This is the new content!.</p>'));
If you are instantiating a layer and store it in a variable:
var layer = $('.layer').layer();
Then, from the content method you can set a different content.
Also, the Layer allows you to change the content from the show method.
Improvements & changes
Validation default messages
Now, each Validation has a default message.
If you set a Max validation like this:
You will get the following:
To be accurate with the standards, we have changed some component names.
The TabNavigator component now is called Tabs and the Expando is called Expandable.
You should instantiate the component in this way
instead the old way
Don’t be worried, you will be able to change it progressively. The old name and the new name will be together for a few versions.
Performance and flexibility
We are going to change the class taxonomy and other things, to be faster, stronger, more flexible and more performant.
In this version we:
- started to unify the mobile and desktop framework at the same repository.
- release a test engine using Jasmin.
- are moving to prototype inheritance way.
- changed the Factory.
- deprecated the Controllers class.
- 774 - Tabs: When it gets its content via ajax, it doesn’t wor
- 773 - Floats: The public “content” should be a method, like previous versions
- 765 - Zoom is not working on IE (7,8,9)